Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Destin Days

I am currently sitting at the beautiful, sugar white sandy beaches of Destin, FL on my last night of vacation. We only got to spend four days and three nights here and it seems it flew by. As I sat here reflecting on my short vacation, I also started thinking about my summer vacation from school and got a bit depressed. I had big plans for this summer....lose weight, write amazing lesson plans for the entire year, post lots of wonderful creations on Teachers Pay Teachers, create those wonderful lessons to post on TPT, and this list does not even mention all the projects around my house I wanted to do. Sigh! However, I got to thinking, I have accomplished a lot during this short summer. Mostly spend time with my wonderful family! Yes, most of that time has been working but still, I'm with my family. I hope you all had a wonderful vacation and are getting rested up for a new school year! Love to the bloggy world from the Emerald Coast of Destin, FL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enchanted Tales of Elementary School

Thank you for stopping by! I welcome and appreciate all comments and advice you leave for me! Love, Diane Franks