Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Pink Bat

The Pink Bat

I had to watch this video clip for a homework assignment in my IL 652 Organizational Leadership course. I thought the video was so good I had to share it here. It is only about six minutes long and quite interesting! I often cannot see the solution for only looking at the problem. Watch this and think about how many unseen solutions or unrecognized opportunities you have overlooked! The Pink Bat is going to help me when we start back to school.

http://youtu.be/OTiZqtCqe6k

1 comments:

Jess said...

I just awarded you two awards. Come on over to claim them!!!

Jess
From Blood to Books!

Post a Comment

Enchanted Tales of Elementary School

Thank you for stopping by! I welcome and appreciate all comments and advice you leave for me! Love, Diane Franks